Concert Daily was founded in December of 2013 after a noticeable void in entertainment news was spotted. All we seem to hear about is the drama that occurs in the artist’s lives and we wanted to focus on the positive. Creating new ways to bring new artists and seasoned artists to the forefront, as well as helping them promote upcoming shows/tours is why we created Concert Daily. If it is related to live entertainment, we want to be the first ones you think of.
So How Are We Different
We enjoy introducing artists to new audiences and making the public aware of great shows and events that are coming to their town. The open-armed nature of our interviews gives talent the opportunity to relax and speak directly to their fans with no judgment. We strive to create quality content that both the artists and the Concert Daily family can be proud of.
Concert Daily has surpassed over 20,000 subscribers on YouTube with a total of more than 14,500,000 million views. Our channel reaches around 340,000-350,000 viewers per month. We pride ourselves on providing our viewers with excellent and quality content.
Concert Daily has covered several prominent events such as:
- Essence Festival
- Global Citizens Festival
- Capital Jazz Festival
- Annual Raheem and Friends Holiday Concert
- The Strength of a Woman Tour [Mary J. Blige]
- The Beautiful Trauma Tour [P¡NK]
- The Liberation Tour [Christina Aguilera]
- The Party Tour [Chris Brown]
- Broccoli City Music Festival
- The Formation World Tour [Beyoncé]
- The State of The World Tour [Janet Jackson]
- The Millennium Tour [B2K, Pretty Ricky and more]
- The Aquarius Tour [Tinashe]
- The Great Xscape Tour [Xscape, Tamar Braxton and more]
- The Soul by The Sea Concert
- Vegan Soul Festival
- The Man of The Woods Tour [Justin Timberlake]
- and many more…
Concert Daily’s content is continuously being featured on music and entertainment news outlets. Some of these outlets include TMZ, Yahoo News, Rolling Stone, Fader, Stereogum and several more.
Pictures and Videos
Follow us on Social Media
For Inquiries Contact Us At: